Wednesday, February 23, 2011

not today...




last pic from flickr


Woke up early this morning to find out that a morning lect was cancelled and I really felt too tired to go on doing clinical work.... so I went to mc donalds drive thru instead and got pancakes and together with ben&jerrys cookie affair... that was breakfast! And by the way.. chocolate coated potato chips sound weird but they grow on you and then you get hooked on, a box like that doesn't last longer than half and hour.

Haven't really done anything fun or productive since then. i need to stop procrastinating... i've a truckload list of things to do in my head which makes me feel so heavy ...

5 comments:

  1. Those chocolate covered potato chips sound really yummy actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup they are!!... I always feel really guilty after i empty the box though haha.

    ReplyDelete