Wednesday, March 16, 2011

green days.

Ey its 3.13 am local time! Earlier on I was having supper with my cousins (mac donalds 20 pc nuggets and large fries and a hot fudge sundae) and then I have been rushing out my visa application (as usual I do things last minute) cos I got to run down to the office to submit everything tomorrow noon and after that there are clinics. I'm crossing fingers that maybe I might be able to skip work otherwise it's such a hectic day. Not to forget, there is a Celine sale tomorrow and I'm wondering to buy the mini shopper bag. I can think of a dozen outfits that would look so fab with it! Here are a couple of pics collected over last few days. I wish I had more time to take more photos!

fr. flickr. I thought this image looks strangely similar to the blood veseels seen at the posterior segment of the eye.

ONE. I tend to channel the grumpy look.

TWO.

THREE.

Good morning.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Love the shoes!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:) i'll def be stalking your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit!
    and the pictures are really cute

    rixogmill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit and the photos are so cute !

    xoxo,
    www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete