Friday, March 11, 2011

I am the only person who has understood even a whisper of you.

This week has been a pretty busy one for me with a steep learning curve. It's been awhile since I've been doing things alone. Being the most and only junior in clinics or in the operating theatres overwhelm me sometimes cos I can't seem to answer the older docs questions correctly/smartly and I worry over lame things like who I would end up eating lunch with. So I really haven't had much time to myself. And... TGIF:) this evening I had 4fingers bonchon fried chicken goodness for dinner and then andreas & I caught red riding hood that was starring amanda seyfried. Although I suppose many would find the show lame, we both liked it and its soundtrack. We ended our outing with a creamy doria for supper, mushroom soup and bread and a mac donalds chocolate milkshake. Unfortunately, we came home to a screaming hot tempered sister that dampened our moods a little. Now I'm off for some hot chocolate to prep myself for bed. It's sat tomorrow but I still need to go for 8am clinics and some learning sessions after that.

More pics tomorrow...

p1.werewolves and full moon, p2.fr flickr. I wish I could paint my nails red like that unfortunately at the rate i have to sanitise my hands with alcohol before and after coming into contact with patients makes that impossible. p3. I can cook like really basic stuff! p4. Our speciality- home made french toast!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, that homemade french toast looks delicious! I hope work goes smoothly tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete