Sunday, March 13, 2011

a quiet weekend.


I wonder what people think about my more than once a week at least twice a week run to mac donalds for meals.

this weekend feels kinda short since i had work on sat and that really got me confused cos I keep thing sunday is saturday and that tomorrow is still a weekend. poo.

National Geographic Channel have created a real-life version of the animated film Up — launching a house thousands of metres into the air using balloons. Its gonna be part of a series called How Hard Can it Be?, which will premiere in fall 2011. How cool is that?

inspired by balloons:)

I bought a tin of vanilla poweder from coffee bean today and I'm gonna try making a cup of english breakfast tea latte and watch a dvd with andreas before heading the sack.

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe, thanks for the comment on chictopia! I'm so glad I found your blog because I absolutely adore your photos!

    Thanks for sharing about National Geographic's real-life version of the house in Up! It's my favourite animated film of all time and I'm looking forward to catching the real-life version of this magnificent house this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thankyou:) you have a lovely blog and pictures too!

    ReplyDelete