Sunday, March 6, 2011

while I'm chasing my own dreams

I just finished an entire pint of ben and jerry's - a cookie affair in 15 minutes. Andreas managed to finish barely half a pint of his choco chip cookie dough. After eating it, i realised i've essentially eaten more than a few days worth of calories today cos prior to that we had a buffet at some hotel with his family. I'm starting to get a tad bit paranoid about that pudge around my waist.

Enough about food, with regards to life, I've officially finished my days in emergency/trauma medicine. If anything, it made me conclude that I no longer want to do emergency medicine because the hours are really not good for family and social life. I hate having to go to work while andreas goes to sleep and vice versa. However, my last day at work ended well and rather eventful. We managed to successfully resuscitate a poor man who had a heart attack in the middle of driving in an expressway and it really felt good to have been able to cpr and crush his ribs til his heartbeat returned... I guess a good ending will suffice:) Tomorrow, I start pursuing my dreams with ophthalmology. wish me luck!

Pictures from the last week.





p1. of course the larger cup belongs to andreas. He gulps down anything fluid in seconds. The only way to stop him is to make the drink boiling hot.
p2. sprinkles.
p3. Making our usual run to coffee bean for a daily dose of frozen swirl classic tart yoghurt.
p4. Also, our usual weekly run to mac donalds.
p5. Currently, the upsized fries comes with that awesome honey chipotle powder. gah i hate the way my taste buds enjoy artificial food.
p6. me for the week.

5 comments:

  1. thank you very much, you're so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I love the photos you have taken, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and thank you again for stopping by! I take most of the daily pics with a panasonic GF1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all ur pictures are AMAZING..!! & of course so does u...! =.=

    ReplyDelete