Saturday, April 2, 2011

afternoon strolls

These pictures are so deceivingly quiet and peaceful. Actually, this morning we went to pop by town to check out some awesome sony laptop offer where the first 25 people get it at halfprice. We got there just before the store opened and there was already a mad, furious and violent crowd waiting. Of course I didn't manage to get that offer so we headed over to the apple store to pick up a macbook air which would be awesome for travelling with. By the way, in the p1, that's one of andreas' top that I often steal. And in p2, that's the cutest puppy I have ever seen and I think it liked me!

5 comments:

  1. lovely your blog,
    and your pics!! :)

    www.madame-galiash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:) and I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! been following you for sometime now and i HAVE to ask you this question. How do you take all those photos that have u and Andreas at full length?! like example P1 in this post.. you put your camera somewhere? do you edit your photos before posting? and whats the camera you're using? (sorry i know thats a lot)

    Anw, I love you style and your relaxing way of life. I think you two make a good couple. Stay pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. devilangelish- Hey. thankyou for your sweet comments. Haha we try to make it relaxing although there are loads of intense stressful days but we can't really capture photos at work! Yes we've got a tripod sometimes we ask ppl to help us. Most of the pictures are cropped and resized.other than that not much editing is done and if it is, it is to the colour balancee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey laureen! thanks for the fast reply to my many questions! honestly, i'm so inspired by you. hope to live a simple and relaxing life like you and Andreas (well at least when i'm with my love) hope to see more from you! <3

    ReplyDelete