Sunday, April 17, 2011

bread and sole.

We went to the bookstore over the weekend to pick up my usual mags.. I know the colours are kinda clashing but I couldn't help but wear that pair of bright blue levis shorts which I just recently dug out of my closet. After that, we went to pick up my usual bread. I've got a thing for bakeries. We pop by one every 2 or 3 days. It's kinda funny. I thrive on the freshly baked smell of bread whereas andreas finds them to crumb-ifying.

Right now, before I sleep, I'm staring at the picture of a pair of shoes from see by chloe. I really want to buy them like NOW. For your eyes to feast on... ...

2 comments:

  1. I think that your outfit is great although you wore two bright colors together ,) And these bear-bears are so cute!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfits and cute pics..!!lovely your blog!!! :)

    www.madame-galiash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete