Thursday, April 7, 2011

minutes from the week.

p1.flickr. Always overlooked. p2. I used to like to play pokemon on gameboy when it first came out. And of course I got excited when I could play it on the ipad. On screen, that's me fighting a wild zubat haha. p3. this reminds me of where the wild things are. You need padded clawed feet like that on grumpy days. Kinda like gives you the right to throw a tantrum and stomp your feet. And I've been feeling a little like that yesterday and today. p4. andreas behind the bush. p5. A thousand cranes. there's a story that states that if a person folds a 1000 cranes, you get a wish come through - get cured from cancer. I really believed it as a kid and I tried but it didn't work and I thought that was because I didn't know how to string my cranes together. p6. And when I set my eyes on this origami jewellery necklace, from origamijewellery which is based in France, I knew I had to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment