Monday, June 13, 2011

a couple of things I'm digging right now..

As usual, I've been pretty busy and will be very busy for the future I can see ahead. Sorry for the lack of updates! Here are a couple of pretty things that keep me inspired, going and happy:)

img1. mermaids. I think that's the first thing I ever wanted  to be in life after watching disney's ariel in little mermaid.
img2. Rose(ay). a glass of rose champagne or wine with a bowl of olives, bread and butter and watching the world go by is one of my hobbies.It's a bonus when there's limited edition bottles that I can buy from the supermarket and bring home and drink and stare at my dog instead.
img3.street food. actually not really. It's nutella crepe. anything chocolate will do and macaroons are in that plastic bag.
img4.my two favourite kinds of roses are AMNESIA ROSE and AVALANCHE. Some days I tell Andreas to suprise me with them and I act suprised and we're both happy, really.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures!!! hope you will have a happy surprise moment together ^^

    ReplyDelete