Tuesday, June 28, 2011

rainbow


I had to collect a form for my portfolio rubbish and so I managed to sneak out and leave the hospital early for a short break. I'm sitting on my rocking chair just relaxing a little before having to drive back in 45 minutes time. Although I've been surviving on 4.5 hrs of sleep/day and 2 cans of redbull added to my daily breakfast I'm pretty anxious and happy and often distracted with images of vera wang gowns. We have finally booked the church and hotel for our wedding next year:)

5 comments:

  1. congrats, you and your partner makes such a good looking couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww such a great news !!! I'm so happy for both of you!!! congratulations!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropped by your blog a few times, enjoy your brief but contemplative posts. Real happy to hear your good news, how awfully sweet! Beautiful bride-in-anticipation :)
    http://ladyaynrose.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. phoebunny & rorro- Thank you. you guys are so sweet:)

    musing geisha-Thank you! I shall be dropping by your blog loads:)

    ReplyDelete