Monday, August 1, 2011

SAVE THE DATE



For the past month, I've been working harder than usual and i get home everyday feeling so drained out! Right now, I'm doing a revision posting at the psych wards so it really is a lot more relaxing and I have time to look around for more wedding ideas and inspiration and well also a lot more time to bake and eat loads of cake, chocolate bread and cookies. I've got a confession to make, I like instant cookie mixes as well, like the betty crocker kind just that I bake it 5 minutes less than what the box states so it is crisp on the outside and cookie dough like inside.

img1. a possible stamp for the invite envelopes:) img2. img3. i cant help but want a vera wang gown even though the price tag after shipping in is a ridiculous 20k here. img4.tumblr calender.

please save the date!:)

xoxo

1 comment: